£28 - £32 per hour
6 days ago
* To improve outcomes for forensic psychiatric patients and their families/carers and the public. Work in partnership with other agencies to ensure smooth care pathways and expedite timely discharges.
* To personally manage a more complex clinical caseload of forensic adult and adolescent psychiatric patients detained in high or medium or low security, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements, the National Standards for the provision of Social Care services in High Security hospitals and departmental priorities.
* To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk and care planning, striking a balance between support and control, working in partnership with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* To maintain high standards of professional practice and to be responsible for social work provision in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework and departmental and host NHS Trust's guidance and procedures.
* To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring students and, occasionally, other less experienced Social Workers.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.