£80 - £90 per day
14 days ago
Are you an experienced EAL Teaching Assistant seeking a new opportunity? Are you looking to gain valuable experience within a classroom setting before pursuing a career in Teaching? If you are passionate about education and helping students, then this could be the role for you!
Remedy Education is recruiting for a EAL Teaching Assistant to work in a secondary school in Lewisham to start ASAP. This role is full-time until the end of the academic year. In this role, you will be working 1 to 1 and within small groups with KS3 & KS4 students, with a variety of complex needs across a Secondary School setting, focusing on those with English as an additional or second language. The right person will need to speak Arabic and Romanian.
*** EAL Teaching Assistant opportunity - Mainstream Secondary School located in Lewisham
*** Open to all Graduates (2:1 Minimum) with excellent communication skills and a passion for education!
*** Experience working with students with EAL students is desirable but not essential
***£75 to £90 per day
The Role -EAL Teaching Assistant - Lewisham, South East London
Located in Lewisham, this mainstream secondary school, rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted, are seeking a English as an Additional Language TA to join there ever-growing, progressive team. They are one of the leading schools in Lewisham and provide an excellent training scheme for those who wish to get into teaching.
You will possess excellent communication skills and a good general level of education to support students in enhancing the learning in a classroom setting. You will want to work in an excellent, high achieving school that encourages its students to be independent, but also provides social and emotional support.
The Candidate - EAL Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
- The successful candidate for this EAL Teaching Assistant role will have recently graduate from university, with a Secondary Subject Degree, and would have received at least a 2:1
- Need to speak Arabic and Romanian
- You will be a confident and engaging individual with amazing communication skills, who can easily build rapport and successful relationships with students and staff alike
- Be able to support teachers with lesson plans and adapting these to individual student
- Contribute to the management of behaviour, and encourage students to work hard and focus on their studies
How to Apply - EAL Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position EAL Teaching Assistant role in Lewisham. Or for more information about the role, contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390