£75 - £90 per day
10 days ago
Dyslexia Specialist Teaching Assistant
Lewisham, South East London
We are currently looking for a teaching assistant to work in the dyslexia unit for our school based in Lewisham South East London. You must either have a dyslexia qualification or experience working alongside students who are dyslexic.
This is to start ASAP and it will continue for the rest of the academic year on a full time basis.
You will be working within the Dyslexia department, assisting teachers and students.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience working with students who have dyslexia
- Good rapport with young people
- Genuine passion for education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional manor
This is a good school that is well resourced and has excellent amenities as well as enjoying a professional and caring work ethos. The school possesses a calm and secure work environment and is led by a strong Head Teacher who provides exceptional on-going support throughout the school.
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time
- Monday to Friday (school hours)
- £75-90 a day
- Immediate start
- Based in Lewisham, South East London
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.