£400 - £500 per day + Rates are negotiable
Ben - Developer_1620896946
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Dynamics 365 Developer to join Westminster council.
Westminster City Council uses Dynamics 365 as a core component of its digital platform. A Dynamics developer is required to work within the agile IT development team and alongside the wider project team to configure/build and deploy solutions in Dynamics - including Dynamics Portals - that are integrated with line of business systems through Azure-based APIs.
Experience required includes:
- Dynamics 365 configuration and development
- Dynamics Workflows, business process flow
- MS Dynamics Portals
- Active Directory B2C
- Developing Logic Apps, Function Apps and APIs in Azure
- Net MVC skills (not essential)
- Agile development
Responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and customising Dynamics 365 based on solution designs developed by the Business Analysts and Technical Architects
- Development and configuration of Dynamics Forms, Dynamics Portals and work flows
- Integration of existing systems and services into the CRM architecture via APIs.
- Development of Logic Apps, Function Apps and APIs in Azure
- Working with Test Manager to produce test scripts
- Systems testing any solutions or components developed
- Documenting components/solutions built