Dudley, West Midlands
£35 - £36 per hour
27 days ago
Our client Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council is looking for a Advanced Social work Practitioner to join their Assessment team.
We are looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic and experienced Advanced Social Work Practitioners to become part of our Assessment Services. This is a new position, and we are seeking new applicants from outside of our existing staffing to complement our existing workforce. This is an exciting position that will allow the applicant to work within highly motivated teams to secure good outcomes for the most vulnerable and at-risk children and young people in Dudley.
Some of the key areas of focus for this position are:
* Ensuring high standard, quality social work practice
* Carrying a complex caseload
* Working effectively with children and families to secure good outcomes and ensure they are appropriately engaged
* Engaging multi-agency partners in the support and safeguarding of children and young people * Embedding restorative practice
* Offering advice, guidance and knowledge to staff on areas such as practice and resources We are looking for professionals who have a history of working within Assessments, Safeguarding and Court Teams to promote better outcomes for children and families. As an Advanced Social Worker within the Assessment, Care Management or Court Service you can expect:
* A comprehensive learning and development package
* High quality professional supervision
* Supportive and collaborative team working
* Excellent progression opportunities
* A significantly streamlined IT system allowing more time away from admin and more time to work with children and their families. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. The expectation would be hybrid working - so some time in the office with their team and some working from home. This can be discussed with each candidate when they are interviewed.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.