£24000 - £42000 per annum
5 months ago
25 February 2019
Are you a qualified Teacher of Design & Technology looking for a new & exciting opportunity within a thriving DT Department?
Remedy Education are proud to be supporting a high achieving secondary school in the heart of Haringey in the search for qualified Design and Technology Teacher specialising in Resistant Materials or Product Design and Graphics on a full-time basis from 25th February 2019.
This school has a dynamic & exciting learning environment with creative teaching and learning. The students are bright, articulate and intellectually curious, with exams results remaining consistently above national averages. The school promote a creative approach to teaching & learning and have excellent facilities & resources. Previous Ofsted (2017-2018) the school was rated "Good" in every aspect. Their values are rooted firmly in the local community as they encourage links with local groups, businesses and events. Their high standards of teaching, broad and balanced academic curriculum and extensive learning opportunities inspire students to raise their expectations and to be ambitious in exceeding their potential.
This is a full-time Teaching post, planning & delivering Resistant Materials, Product Design and Graphics from KS3 to KS5.
- Design and Technology Teacher up to KS5 / Resistant Materials or Product Design and Graphics
- 'Good' School
- February 19 start - July 19
- All-Girls School
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified Teacher of DT (QTS or Equiv)
- Be able to support the plan & deliver creative and engaging lessons up to KS5
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a creative & proactive approach providing new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Excellent subject knowledge with a desire to progress to leadership
- Current in date DBS (on the DBS update service)
For immediate consideration, please send your updated CV along with a covering letter