Tower Hamlets, London
£450.00 - £500.00 per day + Depending on experience
12 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Divisional Director of Education to work within Tower Hamlets Council.
- Lead and be responsible for the implementation for a continual improvement strategy for Schools and Learning across Tower Hamlets and provide leadership on the skills agenda for 14-24 year olds including apprentices and vocational training.
- Ensure that Tower Hamlets Council fulfils its statutory responsibility to challenge and when necessary, determine intervention in schools which are not offering children and young people good quality education or enabling them to make progress and achieve well, or placing them at risk, or failing to manage within their budgets.
- Oversee and act as the lead adviser to the Council's senior officers and Members on educational and school issues in Tower Hamlets and to ensure that the statutory obligations of the DCS in relation to education services are fully discharged
Full JD is available
* Experience of working at senior level in Local Authority
* Experience as an educational leader that would be credible to Headteachers and Principals
* Ability to forge partnerships in a complex context
* Team player
* Focused upon children and young people, and their outcomes
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly