£700.00 - £750.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Director of Education to work within Newham Council.
- To provide strategic leadership to deliver the educational outcomes, school improvement, school place planning, and inclusion policy for children and young people in partnership with maintained and non-maintained schools in Newham.
- To deliver a high quality 0-25 SEND service and inclusive education policy for all disabled children and young people. As a member of the Divisional Management Team (DMT), to work collaboratively with other management team colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve the Directorate service plans and priorities.
- The role will also be taking on/overseeing Youth Empowerment until after 5th July as this is still subject to a formal consultation process. The pay rate can be flexible depending on experience.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly