£20 - £23 per hour
15 days ago
Our client, Derbyshire County Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children In Care.
- Duty within team.
- Statutory duties relating to children in care.
- Court work relating to looked after children.
- Developing and progressing care and pathways plans.
- Direct work with children.
- Knowledge of looked after procedures.
- Experience of discharging care orders and rehabilitating children back to family.
- Minimum of 3 years CIC experience.
- Last role really needs to be Children in Care role.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly