Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Deputy Team Manager - Bolton Council, Greater Manchester - Leaving Care Team - Up to £40ph!
This is a busy and dynamic team offering a statutory service to Looked After Children, Care Leavers and Homeless Young People; some of whom will have very complex needs. We work with Young People from the age of 16 potentially up to 25 helping them to develop their Pathway into independence.
Candidate must provide evidence/experience of following in order to support the Team Manager with performance and development of the LCT
- Proven management
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of children's services legislation
- Audit files and case allocation , including duty referrals
- Finance and budget monitoring
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.