£30 - £38 per hour
39912 - Dee_1597930472
30 days ago
Deputy Team Manager, Leaving Care Team, Swindon, up to £38ph
If you are an experienced Deputy Team Manager with a background in Leaving Care, this could be your perfect role.
You will need to have substantial experience working with vulnerable young people along with direct responsibility for operational staff.
Main duties include:
- Operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to children; focused on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- Model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- Assist the Group Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
- Assist in the initiation and implementation of operational business plans, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the Council priorities.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Previous experience in a Social Work Management position
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.