17 days ago
Day 2 Day Teaching Assistant - Lambeth South East London
Remedy are looking for a day 2 day teaching assistant to work in a number of our schools over Lambert South East London. We need reliable candidates who are available on a daily basis to cover in schools short term.
You will be required to work in Mainstream and SEN schools working within a variety of students with various needs.
You must have worked within a school before you must hold a current DBS.
Main Responsibilities: SEN / Teaching Assistant
- Maintaining and improving the communication, learning and behaviour of the students
- Supporting the teacher and other in preparing lesson plans and materials
- Providing emphatic support to students using positive language and rewarding system
- Motivating pupils to engage and socially integrate using communication techniques
- Providing support during lunch times and during activities
- Improving the social, emotional, physical and learning needs for pupils
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Sophie @ Remedy Education