Up to £350 per day
14 days ago
This role is responsible for;
- Providing management support to the SEND Service
- Providing support to statutory service delivery through quality assurance/audits and casework delivery
- Providing inspection readiness support for Local Area SEND inspection - to include drafting SEF / support for the SEND Transformation and quality assurance framework - SEND Board / SEND Forum / 5 SEND Delivery Groups / SEND SLT / SEND LA inspection readiness groups
- Supporting engagement activities with Local Area SEND partner agencies / settings / community / parents + carers / children and young people.
- To ensure preparation, delivery and reports meet the high standards required and are accessible in a timely manner to all internal and external partners through shared systems
- To contribute to the preparation of papers/templates etc - including carrying out best practice research and contributing to service delivery and design where required
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.