£38 - £40 per hour
23 days ago
To be successful for this role you should have;
- Experience of supervision and management of Social Workers working with looked after children.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of legislation and guidance applying to tasks undertaken by Social Workers within Children's Services.
- Substantial experience working with looked after children including legal proceedings.
- Experience and skill in using the Strengthening Families framework.
- Ability to manage conflict and disagreement effectively - the role involves quality assuring the work of front-line staff - managing relationships to deliver service improvements
- Ability to confidently challenge social workers, peers (team managers and IRO's) and all layers of line management to Executive Director to achieve best outcomes for children
- Ability to involve young people, parents and carers in meetings and in decision making.
- Ability to work within timescales, to organise own workload and to manage time effectively.
- The ability to authoritatively Chair key multi - agency meetings, ensuring that all agencies contribute appropriately.
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to work as part of team
- Ability to write reports and analyse data
- Ability to use ICS systems - preferably Liquid Logic but not essential
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.