Up to £400 per day
20 days ago
The purpose of thi role is;
- To deliver a customer-oriented programme of mechanical engineering improvements, major repairs and cyclical maintenance to Council tenants and leaseholders in the Borough, ensuring value for money and performance against targets.
- To ensure the execution of the works complies with Statutory requirements, Council Standing Orders, Health and Safety requirements, and pursues the Council's Environmental policies for saving energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- To provide professional advice in the mechanical discipline for the Service.
To be successful for this role you will need;
- A recognised mechanical engineering services qualification. E.g. City & Guilds, HNC, HND or similar
- A sound knowledge of the statutory and contract law framework within which a housing technical organisation works.
- A sound knowledge of current and appropriate legislation with regard to mechanical works and health and safety, specification writing, design, forms of contract and contract procedures.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.