£350 - £400 per day
30 days ago
This is a senior role within Croydon Council. The role is initially for 3 months with a view of extension beyond this. The role is to start as soon as possible.
The role will be to;
Oversee and directly participate in Croydon's programme of audit and case review which will include :
- In depth learning audits undertaken collaboratively with practitioners and managers
- Seek feedback from children ,parents and carers
- ndertake regular targeted thematic reviews and dip samples
- Analyse results and provide good quality written qualitative and quantitative reports to a range of forums
- Work closely with practice improvement team /social work Academy to ensure learning outcomes are incorporated into training where relevant.
- Develop, track and report on action plans from all audit activity.
- Support with preparation for Ofsted inspections/focused visits
Experience & Knowledge
-Social work qualified - minimum of 5 years in a statutory social work setting (Children & Families)
- Management and/or QA experience
- Expert knowledge of legislation , policies and procedures in relation to children & families
- Up to date knowledge of relevant research and practice initiatives
- Experience of working with systemic practice models
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with practitioners and managers at all levels across the practice system
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to identify learning from practice - highlighting areas of strength and in need of improvement
- Able to write clear succinct reports and formulate SMART actions
- Ability to present findings verbally to a range of audiences and promote learning
- Active commitment to anti racist and anti- discriminatory practice .
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.