Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £9.55 per hour
4 months ago
Job title: Creche worker
Pay Rate : £9.55 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 9.15 - 11.45am
Dates: 2.5 hours per week, each Thursday
Remedy Education are looking for a Part time Creche Worker to work 2 hours every Thursday. You will be supporting within nursery.
We are looking for someone who is kind, caring and nurturing, you must have experience working withing a Creche or Nursery.
- To supervise the children in an inclusive manner, ensuring their safety and access to all activities.
- To provide a range of play and learning opportunities and general care that reflects the child's individual ability.
- To nurture positive relationships with children ensuring their emotional well-being and promoting their confidence and self-esteem.
- To take responsibility for creating a provision in which all children can interact and develop fully, intellectually, physically, socially and creatively through play.
- To provide learning experiences that challenge and enable young children to grow in confidence and independence within a stimulating environment.
- To be mindful of the children safety at all times.
- To be accepted for this role you must hold a current DBS and have previous experience.
If you can do this part time role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.