Woodford Green, London
about 2 months ago
Cover Supervisor for a Secondary School - Woodford, Redbridge
You will be leading lessons and covering in the absence of class teachers for varying subjects at a school in Woodford.
- Experience working with students aged 11-16
- Flexibility to work in different subjects
- Confident managing behaviour
- An ability to build rapport with students
- Have a fun but firm presence
- An interest in education
We welcome applications from candidates with any level of experience, although previous experience of working with students with challenging behaviour will be an advantage. If you are an aspiring teacher, or an experienced cover supervisor looking for a position, this opportunity could be ideal for you. This role could also suit a candidate with experience of working as a Youth Worker or Behaviour Mentor.
Please apply promptly if this job is of interest to you as we are shortlisting immediately