20 days ago
Cover Supervisor - Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a Cover Supervisor to join our School based in Southwark, South East London.
You will be working directly in the classroom teaching students, all the work is set by class teachers and you will be required to follow the lesson plans and ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum.
This is a full time position starting ASAP.
To be considered for this role you must have
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
- The ability to cover a variety of subjects
- Good Communication skills
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
- A current DBS
Our amazing mainstream school is based in Southwark, they have a separate SEN department that cater for students with Challenging behaviour and some learning difficulties.
If you are available ASAP and are looking for work then please apply for this role now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.