£80 - £95 per day
14 days ago
Are you considering a career in Education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance?
Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for cover supervisors in Secondary schools across South East London.
Other duties will include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work.
Remedy Education provide:
- Key teaching tools and techniques
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training.
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Remedy)
- A minimum of A-C in English GCSE or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If you would like more information or would like to be considered for the position please apply today.