Coventry, West Midlands
£25 - £35 per hour
9 days ago
Coventry, Team Manager, Children's Locality Services
If you are a Team Manager with experience in Children & Families, this could be your dream job!
You will need a good understanding of 'Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families' and develop strategies to meet the needs of children looked after.
You will be responsible for the effective provision of services delivered from, and commissioned by a Children's Social Care Team
Main duties include:
- Manage Social Care Staff and ensure assessments are completed within timescales and cases are progressed appropriately.
- Ensure services provided, are in accordance with the Children Act 1989,2004, Inter-agency Child Protection guidelines and Departmental procedures and expectations
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England with ASYE complete
- Experience of performance Management and supervising staff who hold complex cases of Child in Need, Child Protection and Children who are Looked after
- Ability to investigate complaints and manage grievance and disciplinary matters
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.