Coventry, West Midlands
£20 - £30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Coventry, Qualified Social Worker, Through Care & Edge of Care Team
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with experience working within a Looked after Childrens' or Leaving Care team, this could be your perfect job.
You will use solution focussed approaches to promote best outcomes for children, young people and their families.
Main duties include:
- To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated by a Team Manager which will include case assessment and supervision. Including: planned intensive interventions of, parents, carers, children in need and children protection and looked after children and young people.
- Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
- Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person.
- Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve improved outcomes for children young people, and their families.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England with ASYE complete
- Ability to use a range of evidence-based interventions to effect change with children, young people and families and carers.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.