£10 - £15 per hour + Negotiable
12 days ago
CONTACT TRACER COVID-19 Lateral Flow Testing (LFT) - Slough Borough Council - Up to £15ph!
- ASAP Start
- To sensitively undertake interviews with Covid-19 cases and perform an initial public health risk assessment of cases identified for contact tracing using call scripts and operating procedures
- To interpret information obtained during interviews with Covid-19 cases and contacts and provide timely, accurate and non-clinical advice following scripts, protocols, procedures and guidance.
- To work autonomously and exercise a high degree of judgement, analysis and fact finding in order to ascertain where individuals have been.
- To support and reassure contacts in a professional manner.
- To accurately document all conversations and contacts within the National Contact Tracing database.
- To escalate and refer any challenging or complex cases, incidents, outbreak of Covid-19 via the Project Lead and the Council's outbreak processes.
- To provide advice to cases about support available and to make referrals to other local services
- To contribute to the development and improvement of the service.
- To maintain a good working knowledge of the Covid-19 guidance issued by Public Health England.
- To ensure strict confidentiality is maintained at all times, particularly when working with or processing personal sensitive information.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.