£70 - £85 per day
19 days ago
Long term perm
Job Title: Male Learning Support Assistant
Location: Lambeth, South East London
Pay rate: £70 - £85 per day
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am until 4.15pm
Duration: Temporary ongoing - Full academic year
Remedy Education are currently working with a college based in Lambeth who are always recruiting for Learning Support Assistants with experience in PMLD to start ASAP. Due to the current Coronavirus situation we are operating a fast track registration process.
· You will be supporting PMLD students
· You will be able to apply your knowledge and experience of medication administration and team teach.
· You will be working with students aged 19 - 25
What you will need:
· Experience working with PMLD and/or SEN students in a Further Education setting.
· Team Teach Training
· Medication administration (Buccal Midazolam)
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Remedy Education:
When you work with Remedy Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact Carly, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.