Trafford, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Community Social worker (Adult Social Care)
The successful candidate will be a qualified social worker, confident in the below areas of work:
- Experienced in completing strengths based and person centred needs assessments, support planning and direct payments.
- Confident undertaking S42 safeguarding enquiries
- Confident in undertaking Mental capacity act assessments and applying best interests framework
- Confident in duty role, and in screening referrals against Care Act 2014 criteria.
- Organised and able to manage a caseload.
- Familiar with Liquid Logic
The Successful candidate will receive an induction and will be part of a friendly and supportive team of social workers, social care assessors, a community link officer and business support officers
Supervision will be provided on a monthly basis
The team is currently 'hybrid working' and therefore there will be a combination of home working and office attendance.
The team is based at Partington Health centre, Trafford.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.