£400.00 - £420.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Commissioning Manager to work in Wandsworth Council.
Project/ work areas of the role to include:
1) Mobilisation of advocacy services following a procurement
2) Review of placement costs for older peoples residential and nursing care, to inform development of a menu of rates
3) Project team member to support our emerging plans for older peoples day opportunities, including for marginalised groups
4) Line management of 2 commissioning officers - both are self starters and will have objectives and work plan in place
5) Experience of Older Adults is essential
Full JD is available
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly