about 1 month ago
College HR Assistant - Full time - Lewisham South East London
YOU MUST HAVE SCHOOL HR EXPERIENCE
Remedy Education are looking for an HR/Admin Assistant to join our lovely College in Lewisham South East London.
You will be working across the school and college site supporting with HR along side the HR manager, you must have worked within a school before and have knowledge of SIMS.
The school are looking for someone to join ASAP on a full time basis, you MUST have worked in a college doing HR to be accepted for the role.
Duties will include:
- Using the college's internal system to record data
- Assisting the Office Manager with various administrative tasks
- Using HR best practices to assist the HR Manager
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
- Covering reception duties
- Day to day staffing (recruitment)
- Insuring the correct people are hired
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a college or school
- A real passion for working within an education environment
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role
- A current DBS or a DBS on the update service
- Must be available ASAP
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE DIRECT SCHOOL EXPERIENCE