about 1 month ago
College Administrator - East London
Remedy Education are looking for an Administrator to join our lovely college based in East London, this is a September start, full time on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- To manage central data systems such as Databridge.
- To assist in managing the College Office.
- To liaise with the Business Manager relating to work undertaken by office staff.
- To undertake training as agreed with line managers.
- To manage lateness and absences systems for staff.
- To support with the management of finance systems.
- To support with the management of HR systems.
- To undertake a range of high-level administration and clerical tasks, meeting agreed deadlines and always observing appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- To organize and liaise with student transport companies and local authority transport departments.
- To facilitate the arrival and departure of home to College transport.
- To distribute reports, newsletters, term dates and other correspondence to parents/carers, staff and relevant
The College are ideally looking for someone with previous experience who is fully available to start in September 2021.
Please only apply for this role if you have a current DBS.