£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Clincial Lead Occupational Therapist to work within Croydon Council.
We require a Locum Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist to increase our leadership and management capacity to cover a secondment. You will join our busy, friendly service to help us manage our incoming work and to support some of our most vulnerable residents in Croydon.
The Occupational Therapy Service responded to the Covid19 pandemic with a collaborative and supportive approach to our residents and to each other. As a result of our hard work we significantly reduced our waiting lists and learned that we did some truly amazing work to support our residents through this uncertain time. We also learned that we are a cohesive team with a strong professional identity, more than we previously might have given ourselves credit for.
The demand for our skills is greater than ever and we need your help to support our valued residents. We need your skills as a free-thinking and person-focused Senior Clinician and Operational Manager.
We can offer you:
- A warm welcome to the team with set up of a laptop, smartphone, and ID badge ready on your first day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional identity and support - the team is led by a Principal Occupational Therapist
- Independence and autonomy; we welcome your advanced clinical skills, staff/team management abilities, enthusiasm, problem-solving ability, your good quality assessments and critical thinking /reasoning skills
- Ongoing and helpful support from the team's Business Support Officers who will help get you set up with all the essentials
We are currently doing a mix of remote and face-to-face assessments (where absolutely essential) and we use various IT technology to do this.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly