£300.00 - £320.00 per day + Depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Client Surveyor to work within Westminster Council.
- The Client Surveyor will undertake a technically-focused role in ensuring that the Capital Programme delivery team and the partnering Contractors are fully briefed as to the expected scope and performance of design works for each individual project.
- The Client Surveyor will act as the day-to-day lead for all technical issues relating to the planning of general building refurbishment projects (internal & external) contained within the capital investment programme. The role will manage projects through RIBA Stages 0 (Strategic Definition) and 1-2 (Preparation & Brief), and also monitor and review 'lessons learnt' from completed projects.
- The role will provide support to the Client Surveying Manager in the decision-making and monitoring of works programmed in the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) business plan. The role will involve engaging with and influencing a range of stakeholders, including senior Housing, Planning and Real Estate officers within the Council"
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly