18 days ago
Classroom Support Assistant - Mainstream/SEN - Ilford
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced, hard-working and friendly Classroom support assistant to join a lovely Infants school based near Ilford. The School is a mainstream school so this vacancy would be ideal for someone academic, maybe a recent graduate, looking for school experience or looking to train to become a teacher in the future.
The role will be very rewarding as the school is a small but sweet environment within a great community. The school has excellent transport links to lots of London and excellent career-progression.
The successful candidate will be:
- Comfortable working with children
- Polite, friendly and works with a can-do attitude
- Experience working with minor-to-moderate Special needs would be preferred
The role in return offers:
- £70-80 per day
- A safe, fun and rewarding working environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you think you will be a good fit for this role, or know somebody who will be - please contact or call for Bradley on 020 8418 1390