21 days ago
Classroom Assistant - Romford/Dagenham
Remedy Education are currently looking to recruit an experienced Classroom Assistant for a lovely school based near Dagenham. The school is a mainstream Primary school with excellent Ofsted ratings.
We are looking for a Classroom Assistant with experience working with students with Special Needs, in particular Autism or Learning Difficulties.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Friendly and bubbly with a can-do and happy-to-help attitude
- Experienced working with classrooms and small groups
- Experienced with SEN students
- Available Immediately as of the academic year
- Makaton or PECS training is preferable
The role will pay between £70-85 depending on experience, great for career progression and training and is very rewarding as the school and children are a fun and safe working environment.
If this role sounds for you, and you think you'd be a good fit give me a call on 020 8418 1390 or email