£130 - £170 per day
7 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Primary Classroom Teacher - Lambeth, South East London
Our amazing school based in Lambeth, South East London is an SEN school committed to providing outstanding education for students from 5-19 with a wide range of special educational needs including severe and complex learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties and ASD.
We are looking for a SEN Teacher to support within the classroom:
- Must have experience in SEN
- Be able to offer a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a range of partners, including LSAs, parents, colleagues and multi-agency professionals in order to meet student's needs in a holistic way
- Be prepared to work with any age group from 5 to 19 yrs old, will initially be primary based
- Support the school's vision and ethos
You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each individual student needs as each student will work and progress differently. In regard to support you will be accompanied by two teaching assistants always. Ideally the SEN Teacher will be a positive and enthusiastic who attains great empathy.
This is a full time position, long term starting ASAP.
To be accepted for this role you must have previous experience working as a teacher and you must hold QTS and a valid DBS.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Carly at Remedy Education for more information.