£34.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Child in Need Reviewing Officer to work within Havering Council.
- The post holder will report to Service Manager Safeguarding and Service Standards Unit
- The post holder has no line management responsibility.
- The post holder will have an occasional requirement to work outside 'normal' office hours / as required by their line manager up to 36 hours per week.
- The post holder has no Financial/Resources responsibility
- The post holder should hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Experience of successfully managing child protection work in a qualified social work capacity.
- Experience of working and managing within a changing environment.
- Experience of working and managing multi agency child protection partnerships.
- Knowledge of Child Care legislation and guidance relevant to child protection.
- Experience in the delivery and continuous improvement of services for children.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly