Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £42 per hour
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families, up to £34
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- To be accountable for the quality of practice, setting standards and creating the conditions required for successful social work by motivating, nurturing and mentoring staff.
- Encouraging and promoting effective relationships and communication between individuals across the service and partner agencies.
- To deputise in the absence of the team manager to provide management cover in conjunction with the duty Team Manager for the Service Area and with the agreement of the Service Manager
- Undertake audit activity and moderation responsibilities, taking responsibility for the learning from these audits to be disseminated. Including liaising with external stakeholders where necessary and the development and delivery of training if required.
- To support and oversee the quality assurance of reports and assessments including preparation and submissions for Court Proceedings.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.