Tower Hamlets, London
depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Childrens Social Worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Family Support Child Protection Team
1. Provision of social work services, working with individual service users, undertaking assessments in line with the Assessment Framework and other relevant local and national guidance, including that for looked after children and young people, providing advice, assistance, counselling and other forms of personal assistance with the aim of enhancing and/or protecting individual welfare.
2. Complying with the statutory requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation, and working in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances.
3. Work as a member of the team, providing a service to users that ensure that actions, assessments and care plans are in place to promote the longer term safety and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chances.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly