South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Working in a team in either Access and Response Team, Social Care Long Term, or Corporate Parenting, under the supervision of the Team Manager, the post holder will be a key member of an integrated child care team delivering a high quality service to vulnerable children in need, children who are looked after and placed in public care and children who need safeguarding
- To supervise and coordinate the work of professionals including allocation of caseloads or other caring staff giving guidance, advice and feedback. Ensure that clear organisation and direction is provided and that training needs are identified and met.
- Carry out specialist assessments and casework, ensuring that these are precise and effective.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.