£26 - £30 per hour
CRM - Dee_1585566155
4 months ago
Children's Registered Manager, North West London, up to £30ph
If you are a Residential Children's Manager with a substantial experience in a childcare setting including working within a residential setting, this could be the perfect role for you.
You must hold a DIPSW and NVQ 4 along with Registered Managers status through registration with Ofsted to be considered for this role.
Main duties include:
- Guide and support a team of staff and partners to ensure that the individual assessed needs of children are met despite any challenges.
- Deliver on the job coaching and mentoring for continuous professional improvement.
- Ensure that practice supervision, group supervision and team development are embedded in the day to day culture of managing the staff team.
- Responsible for the efficient management of day to day operation of the services including the management of the buildings and all facilities.
- Carry out the regular auditing of the service. Use the action plan from the regulation 33 visits to compile a regulation 44 action plan.
- Complete the Regulation 45 review and report of the service.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- NVQ 4 registered Managers award
- Hold Registered Manager status through registration with Ofsted
- Proven track record in Management of Children's services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.