about 1 month ago
Careline Response Officer
Day to day duties include
- To provide a professional, sensitive, and confidential service in an efficient manner in person, by telephone, email and other mediums.
- To contact and liaise with external stakeholders, such as emergency services, relatives and carers, and provide advice, reassurance and to signpost to other services and agencies.
- To carry out outbound calls to Careline customers and Sheltered Housing tenants to ensure equipment is regularly tested.
- To conduct evaluations on call recordings to continuously improve the delivery of the service.
- To record and maintain accurate, concise customer profiles and logs of all activity on all Careline systems in a timely manner.
- To monitor and respond to emails received into the Careline email inbox.
- To follow escalation plans when notifying the Careline Manager during major incidents.
- To respond to alarm activations and low battery notifications from customers where necessary by driving safely to their home, identifying the extent of practical and emotional support required, and delivering this, and coordinating the appropriate emergency response, where applicable.
- To actively participate in 1-1s and team meetings, and attend training relevant to the post that may be scheduled outside of contracted hours.
- To work flexibly within a rota and cover the work and shift patterns of colleagues at times of absenteeism, such as annual leave and sickness.
- To actively promote and display in-depth knowledge of the service at all opportunities, such as to prospective customers.
- To support the Careline Manager in making appointments and preparing documentation for other Careline Response Officers to conduct installations, assessments, re-evaluations and terminations.
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7676