£75 - £90 per day
24 days ago
Care assistant - SEN school - Greenwich South East London
- Care Assistant
- SEN School based in - Greenwich
- ASAP start2021
- £75-£90 daily rate
- 9 to 3.30
Remedy Education are recruiting care assistants to work in an SEN school located in the London Borough of Greenwich.
The school are looking for friendly dedicated care assistants who can support their pupils who have special educational needs and disabilities, you will be working potentially 1:1 and in small groups. You will be responsible for engaging between working with small mixed ability groups and supporting the classroom teacher. Please note, for this role you must have experience in personal care, feeding and changing.
- Helping pupils access the curriculum through dedicated support in 1:1 or in small groups
- Join a hardworking and dedicated team of practitioners
- Carry out personal care, feeding and changing
- Supporting the needs of students with special educational needs and disabilities
- To work alongside and learn from a talented and supportive team of teachers
- To develop communication skills
- Adapt techniques to suit learners
- To monitor and track pupil progress
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
We are ideally looking for people who have a background in care and who have worked with students and young adults. The school cater for secondary and college aged students, the role is to start ASAP on a full time long term basis.
You must have a DBS to be accepted for this role - please apply now.