£30 - £32 per hour
7 days ago
Our client, Cardiff Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Discharge team. Working in a fast paced environment to affect timely discharges from hospital.
- Role will include deputising, where necessary, for Manager in meetings.
- Ability to plan strategically Knowledge of legislation framework governing Delayed Transfer of Care (DTOC)
- Experience of supervising staff, as this will be a key element of the role.
- Excel skills beneficial Knowledge of Care First preferred although training will be given
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to effectively chair meetings
- Knowledge of discharge planning in hospital setting
- Excellent assessment skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of professionals championing the voice of the adult at all times.
- Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Social Services and Well-Being Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and The Human Rights Act Committed to working in a strength based, person centred way.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly