3 months ago
To be the Finance Business Partner for our £1 billion North London Heat and Power Project and be responsible for developing, implementing, reviewing and refreshing the public sector borrowing strategy for this project. Example outcomes or objectives that this role will deliver:
* To act as a business partner to the Programme Director and the Programme team
* To manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the Programme
* To ensure that programme income and expenditure is accurately reflected in monthly reporting and the statutory accounts
* To contribute to the preparation of regular finance reports to the Authority and senior management on project progress
* To set out and keep under review the public sector borrowing strategy in line with the project's £1.2 billion requirements.
* To ensure that borrowing strategies for the project link with the Authority's wider financial responsibilities and plans.
* To take the lead on funding arrangements for the project to fund multiple procurements and ensure that these are managed and implemented. This will include consultation with the London Borough of Camden Treasury team, senior members of the Camden finance team and the Authority's finance adviser Amberside Advisors Ltd .
* To liaise with the Programme Director, the programme management team and individual delivery officers to have a clear understanding of requirements and deliver plans in line with the financing requirements.
* To monitor and manage programme cashflows to ensure that sufficient funding is available at all times
* To keep under review developments in lending to ensure that the Authority's project borrowing strategy remains optimal through potential changes over the life of the project.
* To develop enhanced financial processes that can be implemented across the entire Authority.
* To support other Finance team members during busy periods.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.