£150 - £200 per day
about 2 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a Business Teacher for a Secondary School in Bexley.
- Teaching Business Studies across a wide range of ages and abilities, and from Year 7 to 'A' level, as required.
- Being responsible for the progress, assessment, welfare and discipline of the pupils she/he teaches under the direction of, and with the support of the Head of Department;
- Enabling pupils to achieve the highest standards at an individual level; d) Monitoring, assessing and the progress of all pupils;
- Identifying any pupil with special learning needs and taking appropriate action;
- Contributing to the preparation of units of work for use throughout the department;
- Familiarise herself/himself with the resources available within the department, the Library and the school in general;
- Valuing the pupils' work in a variety of ways, including the presentation / publication / display of work for as wide an audience as possible, rapid marking and return of work and also other forms of praise and rewards;
- Setting regularly and marking homework for all pupils in accordance with the school policies;
- Working under the general direction of the Head of Department, adhering to, and helping to develop department resources.