£130 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Business & ICT Teacher - Farnborough, Hampshire - September 2020
Would you like the opportunity to make a real difference at a school at an exciting phase of its development?
I am currently working with a Secondary school in Hampshire who are currently looking to recruit a Business & ICT Teacher.
- Business & ICT Teacher
- September 2020
- Farnborough, Hampshire
- £130 - £175 per day
This position will be starting in September 2020 and will require the interview and trial process to take place ASAP.
- Excellent communication skills
- An innovative practitioner
- High levels of motivation, imagination and enthusiasm
- A strong team ethic and the ability to work well in teams
- A resilient teacher with a sense of humour and ability to engage and motivate pupils
- An understanding and experience of teaching students who have barriers to their learning
- An ability to manage budgets and resource the workshop areas
The schools last OFSTED inspection judged the school to be good in all areas. My client wish to build on this further, with exceptional leadership, management and development within teaching and learning, to become outstanding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and deliver a range of lessons and evaluate these activities to inform future learning. Develop programs in line with the National Curriculum and ensure we meet the diverse needs and interests of each child.
- Behave in a warm and friendly, yet professional manner towards colleagues, students and parents.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years' experience teaching
- Teacher Qualification - QTS or equivalent.
Staff must ensure that they follow school policies, guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS certificate signed up to the Online Update Service, and if not, must be prepared to apply for a new Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact James at Remedy Education.