Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour
10 days ago
Our client Bury Council are looking for a QSW to join their Hospital team.
Purpose and Objectives of Post:
- To provide a professional Social Work services to Adults customers across Adult Operations and Mental Health Services as required.
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To practice social work effectively, exercising high quality judgements in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
- To demonstrate initiative, confidence and independence in interventions whilst accessing support when needed.
- To develop and demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice, be familiar with local resource networks and be recognised as a source of reliable knowledge and advice by peers.
- As an employee of Bury Council you have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.