Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £26 per hour
11 days ago
Our client Bury Council is looking for a Occupational Therapist to join their team to help people of all ages who have physical, mental health or social problems adapt to any aspect of their life with more independence, confidence and control. The Occupational Therapist will be experienced in the assessment for and recommendation of equipment and adaptations in the home,
£26 per hour.
* Diploma/ Degree v in Occupational Therapy
* Must be registered with Health Professions Council (HCPC)
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience of working with DFG and adaptations.
* The ability to build strong working partnerships;
* Good interpersonal skills;
* Decision making and organisational skills;
* The ability to create a rapport with a range of people, especially people with disabilities.
Health and Safety
* Awareness of health & safety issues
Personal Protective Equipment provided.
Regular supervision Hours to suit, part time considered
* Must be of smart appearance
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.