£400 - £550 per day + Outside IR35
9 months ago
3-6 month period to start within the next month
Design and implement a new model for all age disability Review and make recommendations for the improvement of the all age disability service that has recently joined together.
Support the planning and implementation of the new designed service.
No need to operational manage need to increase the pace of change to improve the all age disability service.
· Transitions - children currently getting picked up at 18 (should be 14 years old)
· Educational packages - not good or using strengths based practice, these are simply high cost placements not meeting children's needs
· Client Journey - improved outcomes both from system practice and Ofsted point of view
· Structure - need visionary to drive passion and enthusiasm and take staff on transformation journey with them. They will take the lead on the new operating model.
· Systems - need forward plan focus of 3-5 years which will also incorporate SEND pathways.
· Strong strategic worker with operational and some commissioning sense to improve the pace of change.
50 staff members in the team
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.