£70 - £80 per day
6 months ago
BSL Level 3 Support - Candidate needed ASAP - Havering
Do you have a BSL Level 3 qualification?
Would you be excited by securing a role as a Hearing Impairment Support Specialist where you can provide children with hearing impairments the best access to education?
This Havering school is well known for the provision it provides hearing impaired students with its own unit on site within the school. They are looking for a BSL Level 3 Support for the rest of this Academic year and beyond!
* **£70 - £80 per day dependent on the BSL Level 3 Support experience
* **SEN LSA role
* **Work with parents and outside agencies
* **BSL Level 3 required or ample experience working with Hearing Impairment
* **Wide range of CPD and training on offer for the BSL Level 3 Support
* **Outstanding SENCO and Head of Unit
* **Training and development for the BSL Level 3 Support
* **BSL Level 3 Support required for the rest of the Academic Year
This role perfectly suits a candidate with BSL Level 3 Support qualification. You will need to show a real passion for hearing impairment and want to continue your development within the school.
The role will see you working in the schools Hearing Impairment unit, working 1:1 with students along with leading group work. Helping with student development, you will also be working with outside agencies along with parents, to aid student progress.
The BSL Level 3 Support opportunity will be an exciting role within a fantastic school. It has recently been awarded an Outstanding Ofsted grade and is known for the opportunities on offer to all students within it.
With the school requiring the BSL Level 3 Support for the rest of the Academic year with possibility of moving to the school permanently.
If you agree that this BSL Level 3 Support post is for you, click apply now and send your CV to Brookland at Remedy Education today!
Please note: due to the volume of BSL Level 3 Support applications, only successful BSL Level 3 Support applicants will be contacted