£38 - £42 per hour
29 days ago
- With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy. This will include responsibility for a limited caseload of children and families where needs are particularly complex and problematic.
- To follow and apply relevant internal policies and procedures in working with complex family situations and vulnerable children including children on the child protection register, children subject to legal proceedings and Looked After children.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division, through the implementation of departmental quality assurance systems.
- All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
- To supervise a number of professional staff within the team in line with relevant internal procedures on supervision, training and personal developments
- To deputize for the group manager where required, this will include responsibility for managing duty in his / her absence, allocating priority work and providing support and guidance to other team members in their absence.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.