£28 - £32 per hour
18 days ago
- To work within the legislative framework relevant to children and those involved in offending
- To provide efficient and effective services to the courts, children and young people, victims and the community in accordance with National standards and the objectives and priorities of Bromley Youth Offending Service (YOS). In the pursuit of reducing offending by children and young people resident in Bromley
- Experience of working in the criminal justice system in UK
- To manage a caseload as determined by line manager
- To hold responsibility for young children involved in offending aged 10-17 on statutory Court orders and to supervise these in line with National Standards and other legislation related to Children and young people.
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk assessment and management related to adolescents
- Excellent report writing skills and able to maintain a high standard of recording on all cases using the Youth Offending service's case management database.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.